Anyone with oily skin is likely to get acne. Sebaceous glands and oil glands are the same. Oil secreted from the sebaceous gland is called sebum. Oil secretes from these glands on the back, chest face and other parts of the body. Large amount of oil secretes from the nose area and accumulates spreading to part of the face. Every individual secretes different amounts of oil.
Teenagers secrete and produce more oil since their sex hormones also known as androgens are highly activeThecause of acne is due to the secretion of sebum which causes inflammation. Over production of sebum in teenagers also help their body function better and provides lubricant for the skin. Special attention and maintenance is required for people with oily skin, measures need to be taken to keep their pores from blocking and causing acne formation.
* Nothing can stop the production of sebum but to keep acne and oily skin under control, follow these tips:
* Wash your face at least twice a day to keep the pores from clogging.
* Use an organic natural face wash to remove excess oil.
* Do not use oil based cosmetics, before going to bed do not apply any lotion or cream, remove all make up.
* From your diet, eliminate fried food, salt and fish. Intake of iodine causes acne.
* Do not use any creams and lotions with alcohol.